Retro Cycling Outfit San Pellegrino Orange - REDTED
Order now this beautiful replica cycling outfit from San Pellegrino at an unbeatable price. This comfortable cycling outfit is a replica of the jersey of the Italian professional cycling team San Pellegrino. A high quality outfit with excellent wearing comfort.
San Pellegrino was an Italian cycling team founded in 1962, with Gino Bartali and Giuseppe Della Torre as team managers of the Italian team. Well-known Italian cyclist Gino Bartali began making bicycles soon after his career. Pellegrino's team used these bikes. The bike is also named after the manager Gino Bartali. The Italian team won 2 times the Giro d'Italia and also once the Giro de Toscana in 1957.
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport Fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no chafing)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Italian sizing - choose one size larger than your normal clothing size.