Upon receipt, please check immediately that the items are to your taste and fit. You have the right to return the item within 21 days.
Retro Cycling guarantees that you will get your money back for all returned items, provided the items are returned in good condition.
Exchanging for another size is possible until 2 months after purchase.
For both returns and exchanges, items must not be damaged, dirty, washed, altered or show signs of usage. Moreover, all labels or tags must still be attached to the items.
To avoid high costs, it is best to use our own return service when returning or exchanging an item. This way the cost of returning from within the European Union is normally cheaper than regular shippingcosts. This is regardless of the size and weight of the package.
Outside of the EU it is not possible to return items in the usual way. It is your own responisibility to return items and possible additional costs as customs clearance costs. For questions or additional details, please contact us.
RETURNING VIA OUR RETURN PORTAL
Exchanging or returning? Use our return portal - you will pay less than the usual shipping costs from any country in the European Union. In order to do so, please follow the next steps:
• Enter your postcode
• Fill in the four-digit order number
• Follow the steps in the return portal
• Choose a carrier drop-off point
• Print the return label and add it to the package you are returning
• Pack the item(s) securely to prevent damage (preferably in the original packaging)
• Deliver it to the drop-off point of your choice and ask for proof of delivery at the drop-off point
• We process the returns within 2 working days after receipt
DROP-OFF POINTS FOR RETURNS
For some of the drop-off points you can visit the following websites (DPD & PostNL are not available in every country):