RETRO CYCLING OUTFIT FORD WHITE/BLUE - REDTED
Wear this beautiful Ford France-Hutchinson cycling outfit - a replica of the cycling jersey in which Jacques Anquetil once cycled. A high-quality outfit from the RedTed Performance series. The Ford France cycling team has the same roots as the French teams Saint-Raphaël and Helyett.
Team Ford France featured the legendary French cyclist Jacques Anquetil - who took no less than five Tour de France final victories in his prolific cycling career. The Ford France team in 1966 consisted of 12 French riders, including Jacques Eugene Ernest Anquetil, Lucien Aimar, Jean Stablinski and Paul Lemeteyer. There were also 3 Dutchmen: Cees Lute, Jan Hugens and the - in that year very successful - Arie Den Hartog. Also cycling for Ford France were these famous riders: Vin Denson from Great Britain, Heinz Läuppi from Switzerland, Julio Jiménez from Spain and Bernard Van De Kerckhove from Belgium.
Jacques Anquetil - Ford France
An overview of some great victories by the Ford France cycling team:
1966 final classification Paris-Nice - Jacques Anquetil
1966 Amstel Gold Race - Jean Stablinski
1966 final classification Tour de France - Lucien Aimar
1966 mountain classification Tour de France - Julio Jiménez
1966 French National Championship - Jean-Claude Theillière
1966 Volta a Catalunya final classificationa - Arie Den Hartog
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Sizes are slightly smaller. When in doubt between two sizes, it is best to choose the bigger size. See size chart for measurements.