Retro Cycling Outfit BIC - Orange - REDTED
Order now the retro cycling outfit from Bic. This comfortable cycling outfit is a replica of the jersey of the Bic team from the period 1967-1974.
Bic is a former French cycling team which was active in the peloton from 1967 to 1974. The team was sponsored by the same named brand Bic, producer of disposables. Bic was the last team where Jacques Anquetil was under contract. Anquetil rode for this cycling team for two years until the end of his career in 1969. Lucien Aimar and Luis Ocaña also rode for Bic for a while. Luis Ocaña even won the Tour de France in 1973 in the outfit of Bic. After the withdrawal of Bic as a sponsor the team ceased to exist.
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport Fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no chafing)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Italian sizing - choose one size larger than your normal clothing size