Retro Cycling Jersey San Pellegrino - REDTED
Order this beautiful replica San Pellegrino cycling jersey now at an unbeatable price. This comfortable cycling jersey is a replica of the jersey of the Italian professional cycling team San Pellegrino. A high quality jersey with excellent wearing comfort.
San Pellegrino was an Italian professional cycling team founded in 1962, with Gino Bartali and Giuseppe Della Torre as its team managers. The famous Italian cyclist Gino Bartali started making bicycles soon after his career. The Pellegrino team used these bikes. The bike was also named after the manager Gino Bartali. The Italian team won the Giro d'Italia twice and the Giro de Toscana in 1957.
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Sizes slightly smaller. When in doubt between two sizes, it is best to choose the larger size. See size chart for measurements.