Retro cycling jersey La Vie Claire Multicoloured - RedTed
Order now this beautiful replica cycling jersey from La Vie Claire for an unbeatable price. This comfortable cycling jersey is a replica of the jersey of the French professional cycling team La Vie Claire from the years 1985-1986.
La Vie Claire is a former French professional cycling team that was active in the peloton from 1984 to 1991. La Vie Claire had a number of famous riders in its service, including Bernard Hinault and Greg Lemond. Bernard Hinault and Greg Lemond won the Tour de France in the years 1985 and 1986, both riding for La Vie Claire. This gave La Vie Claire a place in the list of the most famous and best-known cycling teams of the cycling past.
Greg LeMond in the La Vie Claire cycling jersey
De RedTed Retro-collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- The RedTed Retro collection - perfect fit
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Choose one size larger than your usual clothing size. See size chart for measurements.