Retro Cycling Jersey La Casera Red - REDTED
Order this wonderful replica La Casera cycling jersey now for an unbeatable price. This comfortable cycling jersey is a replica of the jersey of the Spanish professional cycling team La Casera from the years 1968-1974. A replica cycling jersey with a historic look and modern comfort.
La Casera is a former professional cycling team from Spain that was active from 1968 to 1974. La Casera was the main sponsor of the team from the beginning until the end. Co-sponsor was Peña Bahamontes, that's why the team was called La Casera – Peña Bahmaontes. In 1974, the team disappeared from the peloton because La Casera stopped being the main sponsor. Pedro Torres was the best known rider of the team at that time. He won the mountain classification of the 1973 Tour de France on behalf of La Casera.
José Luis Viejo Gómez
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Attention! Italian sizes - choose one size bigger than your normal dress size.