Retro Cycling Jersey TI-Raleigh - 1974-1983
This beautiful Raleigh cycling jersey is a RedTed replica of the jersey of the Dutch professional cycling team TI-Raleigh from the period 1974-1983. TI-Raleigh was a very successful cycling team and won several classics and stage races culminating in the 1980 Tour de France final victory by Joop Zoetemelk.
TI-RALEIGH-CREDA - 1981
RedTed Retro Women Collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Performance women's cycling shirts of the highest quality and with a perfect fit
- Lightweight fabric consists of 90% polyester and 10% spandex with a pattern of breathable micro holes
- The elastic, soft skin-friendly fabric has a high moisture absorption and quick-drying function
- The flexible slim-fit design for women, together with the seamless, elasticated sleeves, ensures a perfect fit and high wearing comfort
- In line with the latest trend in women's cycling shirts; a slightly shorter design make your legs look longer.
- The three back pockets on your back feature a closing reinforced elastic band
- The wide silicone grip at the back, together with the elastic band with silicone grip at the back, ensure that the cycling shirt stays perfectly in place while cycling
- Hidden YKK quality full-length zip
- The design of this RedTed Retro series is based on historic cycling teams