RETRO CYCLING JERSEY MOLTENI BLACK - 1958-1976
A replica of the black cycling jersey of the Italian professional cycling team Molteni. The jersey is from the Merckx period (1971-1976) and was worn by famous cyclists such as Eddy Merckx, Gianni Motta and Marino Basso.
Molteni won 663 stages as a cycling team, many of which are credited to Merckx. The jersey is tightly cut and comfortable to wear. Molteni was a salami producer based in Arcore, in the Milan region, which stopped sponsoring the cycling team in 1976.
RedTed Retro Women collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Performance women's cycling shirts of the highest quality and with a perfect fit
- Lightweight fabric consists of 90% polyester and 10% spandex with a pattern of breathable micro holes
- The elastic, soft skin-friendly fabric has a high moisture absorption and quick-drying function
- The flexible slim-fit design for women, together with the seamless, elasticated sleeves, ensures a perfect fit and high wearing comfort
- In line with the latest trend in women's cycling shirts; a slightly shorter design make your legs look longer.
- The three back pockets on your back feature a closing reinforced elastic band
- The wide silicone grip at the back, together with the elastic band with silicone grip at the back, ensure that the cycling shirt stays perfectly in place while cycling
- Hidden YKK quality full-length zip
- The design of this RedTed Retro series is based on historic cycling teams