Retro Cycling Jersey Bic Orange - REDTED
Order now a retro cycling jersey from Bic. This comfortable cycling jersey is a replica of the jersey of the Bic team from the period 1967-1974.
Bic is a former French cycling team which was active in the peloton from 1967 until 1974. The team was sponsored by the same named brand Bic, producer of disposables. Bic was the last team where Jacques Anquetil was under contract. Anquetil rode for this cycling team for two years until the end of his career in 1969. Lucien Aimar and Luis Ocaña also rode for Bic for a while. Luis Ocaña even won the Tour de France in 1973 in the shirt of Bic. After the withdrawal of Bic as a sponsor the team ceased to exist.
De RedTed Retro-collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- The RedTed Retro collection - perfect fit
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Choose one size larger than your usual clothing size. See size chart for measurements.