Retro cycling shirt Renault Elf - White/Black/Yellow
Order now this beautiful replica Renault jersey for an unbeatable price. This comfortable cycling shirt is a replica of the shirt of the French professional cycling team Renault from the period 1981 to 1985.
Renault was a French professional cycling team which was founded in 1978 and ended in 1985 because Renault stopped sponsoring the team. With Renault as sponsor, the 1978 cycling team was the continuation of the Gitane-Campagnolo fusion team. When Renault left as sponsor in 1985, the name changed to Système U, the new sponsor. The most famous cyclist who rode for Renault was Bernard Hinault, who rode for Renault from 1981 to 1985. Bernard Hinault won just about every major tournament and tour in his successful career.
The French Renault Elf team dominated the cycling world from 1981 to 1985 with four victories in the Tour de France. The most successful riders of the team were Bernard Hinault and Laurent Fignon.
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK-zipper
- 3 large back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim-fit fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size bigger than your usual size)
Please note! Please choose one size bigger than your usual clothing size. See size chart for measurements.
Also available to order as a cycling outift.