Retro Cycling Jersey Peugeot Rainbow - REDTED
A RedTed replica of the Peugeot rainbow cycling shirt. This comfortable cycling shirt is a replica of the rainbow shirt of the Italian professional cycling team Peugeot from 1976 and 1981. A beautiful tightly cut performance shirt from Peugeot.
In 1810, weaver Jean-Pierre Peugeot and his sons started the Peugeot factory. From 1882, bicycles were also made under the name Cycles Peugeot. They were early sponsors of cycling. For example, in 1896, Peugeot supported Paul Bourillon who became world sprint champion in Copenhagen on a Peugeot bicycle. In 1901, the manufacturer sponsored its first cycling team. Also in 1905, Peugeot sponsored the first Tour de France winner - Louis Trousselier. Peugeot was active in cycling until 1986 and is considered one of the most successful sponsors of professional cycling. Many great cyclists rode in Peugeot cycling jerseys. Famous cyclists from this Peugeot cycling team are for example the Dutchman Hennie Kuiper, José De Cauwer from Belgium, the British Robert Millar and Tom Simpson, the Irishman Stephen Roche, the Australian Phil Anderson and the French cyclists Jacques Bossis, Yves Hézard, Pascal Simon, Michel Laurent and Gilbert Duclos-Lassalle. And of course the great French cyclist Bernard Thévenet - winner of the Tour de France in 1977.
The RedTed Retro collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Wide elastic / silicone band on the sleeve
- Wide elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the front
- Narrow elastic / silicone band at the bottom of the back
- Polyester with spherical micro-hole pattern (breathable)
- Finished with flat seams (firm and no irritation)
- Long and durable hidden YKK zipper
- 3 spacious back pockets closed by an elastic band
- Aerodynamic / slim fit
- Italian size from XS to 5XL (choose 1 size larger than your usual size)
Please note! Italian sizes - choose one size bigger than your normal clothing size