Peugeot Retro Cycling Jersey - 1976-1981
Peugeot-Esso-Michelin cycling team - 1976
Until 1986, Peugeot was a prominent name in professional cycling, with famous riders such as Hennie Kuiper, Bernard Thévenet and others proudly wearing the Peugeot cycling shirt. This black and white checkered cycling shirt, a replica of the historic shirt from the late 1970s, combines nostalgia with contemporary quality and wearing comfort.
RedTed Retro Women Collection - Sport fashion with a hug
- Performance women's cycling shirts of the highest quality and with a perfect fit
- Lightweight fabric consists of 90% polyester and 10% spandex with a pattern of breathable micro holes
- The elastic, soft skin-friendly fabric has a high moisture absorption and quick-drying function
- The flexible slim-fit design for women, together with the seamless, elasticated sleeves, ensures a perfect fit and high wearing comfort
- In line with the latest trend in women's cycling shirts; a slightly shorter design make your legs look longer.
- The three back pockets on your back feature a closing reinforced elastic band
- The wide silicone grip at the back, together with the elastic band with silicone grip at the back, ensure that the cycling shirt stays perfectly in place while cycling
- Hidden YKK quality full-length zip
- The design of this RedTed Retro series is based on historic cycling teams